Scientists at Cern have managed to trap elusive antimatter atoms for a quarter of an hour. It is a huge step forward on last years efforts when they were able to hold the mysterious particles for just a fraction of a second.
- Scientists break temperature record, hitting 7.2 trillion degrees
- Endeavour ends its career on a high
- Sequencing ‘dark matter’ of life: Elusive genomes of thousands of bacteria species can now be decoded
- Is it a plane, is it a helicopter? No, it’s the X3
- Verizon Posts Revenue Growth on Mobile Additions